I have received two nominations for a Stylish Blogger Award!
Stylish Blogger Award Rules!
The rules of the nomination are:
1. Thank the person and include the link for the nomination.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 blogs for the award.
4. Let everyone know they have been nominated...
Thank you so so much to Linda from Uniquely Yours and Kelly from Kokokelli for their nominations!!
Linda is a prolific crafter and poet(!) and also a tireless promoter of Folksy Sellers!
Kelly designs and makes fab jewellery and cards and is also a great "Twitterer" and "Facebooker'' in the cause of all things Folksy and Handmade!
So here are seven things about me...
- I am half Sri-Lankan.
- My birthday is September 11th - yes that's right 9/11 - no one ever forgets it once I tell them...
- My Paper Wedding Anniversary (1st) is on May 1st this year and so we're planning to take full advantage of the extra bank holiday we'll get for Wills & Kate's big day(!)
- I have a deferred place at Law School which I should take up in September but Court & Spark is threatening to take over my life!
- I have the most sweet-natured rescued tabby cat named Leonard - after Leonard Coen...
- I have seen Bob Dylan play live five times so far in my life (my husband is a massive fan)
- I have a degree in Film Production and my last 'proper' job was at FilmFour...
2. James Green Printworks
5. Mangle Prints
7. Orange Bird Studio
8. She Draws
10. Nicki Paints
11. Lucy Loo
12. Messy Jesse
Now off to tell everyone about their nominations!