Monday, 21 February 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!


I have received two nominations for a Stylish Blogger Award!

Stylish Blogger Award Rules!

The rules of the nomination are:

1. Thank the person and include the link for the nomination.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 blogs for the award.
4. Let everyone know they have been nominated...


Thank You's!

Thank you so so much to Linda from Uniquely Yours and Kelly from Kokokelli for their nominations!!

Linda is a prolific crafter and poet(!) and also a tireless promoter of Folksy Sellers!


Kelly designs and makes fab jewellery and cards and is also a great "Twitterer" and "Facebooker'' in the cause of all things Folksy and Handmade!


So here are seven things about me...
  1. I am half Sri-Lankan.
  2. My birthday is September 11th - yes that's right 9/11 - no one ever forgets it once I tell them...
  3. My Paper Wedding Anniversary (1st) is on May 1st this year and so we're planning to take full advantage of the extra bank holiday we'll get for Wills & Kate's big day(!)
  4. I have a deferred place at Law School which I should take up in September but Court & Spark is threatening to take over my life!
  5. I have the most sweet-natured rescued tabby cat named Leonard - after Leonard Coen...
  6. I have seen Bob Dylan play live five times so far in my life (my husband is a massive fan)
  7. I have a degree in Film Production and my last 'proper' job was at FilmFour...
My fifteen nominations are in no particular order :


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination!!! I'm looking forward to having a good read through all those you've nominated - is it possible to be a blog-oholic? I'm pretty sure I'm on the way to being one!

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan in one post! Love your blog and thankyou for nominating me

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination sweetie... this is no mean feat!... I have been trying to decide on who to nominate all day!! Love your choices!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this! :)
    Here's the link to my posthttp://deerlittlefawn.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-award.html
    xBeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Court & Spark's Blog!

I love to get your comments so feel free to air your thoughts here...

Also don't forget to sign in as a follower too(!)