Sunday, 20 March 2011

Craft Stall at Northampton Vintage & Handmade Fair

Here are a few pics of me setting up my stall on Saturday... It was such a beautiful sunny day and it really felt like Spring was almost here(!)

It was also really lovely to meet some fellow crafts sellers / bloggers in person - in particular Annie aka The Felt Fairy and her daughter Amy of Blighty Boutique who had some really fab vintage pieces on her stall.

Then there was Sharon from Clover Cottage / Shabby Polka Dots who took some great pictures too(!) and I managed to pick up some gorgeous fabric from Ticking Stripes - watch this space for new items made with this...






10 comments:

  1. It looks great. I hope you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super arrangement of goodies...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so lovely to see you AND to drool over your lovely stall xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh i thought you stall looked lovely,i was standing by the door with my tea trolley ! hope to catch you at the next fair and treat myself to some of you goodies
    carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh thank you Annie & Carol! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics hun, what a beautiful, colourful stall!! I really look forward to meeting again.... that will be Warkton wont it?
    Happy Crafting : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabrics you use. Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh your stuff is beautiful! I saw one purse in your facebook page and I felt in love with it stragith away... shame it is sold.
    Good luck in the next fairs and in all your shops :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Lizzet - there will be more of those purses - just waiting for some more frames to arrive(!)

    Philippa
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Court & Spark's Blog!

I love to get your comments so feel free to air your thoughts here...

Also don't forget to sign in as a follower too(!)