Thursday, 9 June 2011

"Folksy June Bugs" - Butterflies

All these pretty butterfly inspired items come from just some of the talented members of the Folksy June listings club...

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Whimsical Wren Damselfly Gemma Steampunk Storm
Pants and Paper Ellson Designs Blue Daisy Glass
Gelert Design NOfkants Curios Mrs Jones Handmade Jewellery
Mary Elliot Silk Purse, Sow's Ear May Tree Lane
Cards With a Difference Imogen's Imagination Laura Faye Crafts
Lilly's Night Garden Dottery Pottery Polly Krafts
Dottie Designs 100% Delicate Ritzy Swish

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

 

Featured shops respectively:



13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my embroidered butterfly ACEO in this gorgeous Kaleidoscope. Such a profusion of wonderful colours and styles.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for featuring my fabric brooch with the butterfly.
    What a lot of lovely work!

    Polly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the right time of year for all the butterflies! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my butterfly card. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful selection - they look fantastic together! Thanks so much for including my notebook!

    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many stunning items-I love all of them! thanks for including my earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, what a fab surprise!

    thank you very much for featuring my butterfly fascinator in such a fabulous selection :o)

    sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is amazing! Thank you so much for including my butterfly in this stunning collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely flutter of butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous selection of yummy butterflies! So bad for the bank balance...I need to shut my eyes.
    Thanks so much for picking my necklace amongst such gorgeousness
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely load of gorgeousness! You have picked a beautiful selection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely butterflies phillipa. I was scared of them as a child but love them now! thank you for including my rabble of butterflies necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How the heck do you get that cool twitter thing on your blog, Phillipa?!

    p.s. Lovely butterfly blog and thanks for including me xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Court & Spark's Blog!

I love to get your comments so feel free to air your thoughts here...

Also don't forget to sign in as a follower too(!)