Friday, 17 September 2010

Folksy Friday ✲✲✲ Fabric Flower Power ✲✲✲

I could have gone on forever picking these fabulous flowers(!)

Click on the images to view each Folksy Shop...

Flower Corsage by Love-to-Stitch



Flower purse by Flowers In The Attic



Peach tri-flower brooch by Bliss Knits

 

Knitted Carnation Flower by Summer Field



Merino/Cashmere wool grey flower brooch by Crafty Corner



Pink Flower Card by Feather Green



Green Flower Key Ring by Made With Love X



Rosebud flower Hairband by Boxoftrix



Cotton Flower Brooch by Zulika Star Design



denim and felt pendant with bead detail by Lucy Loo's...Colourful & fun handmade things


7 comments:

  1. Lovely floral fancy's. Great choices and some I had not see before, always great to check out new shops! I will take a walk through these flowers and pick a fave bloom soon.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection. Thanks for including my rosebud hairband. I like the Peach tri-flower brooch by Bliss Knits the colours are bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab flowers! Great selection here but I think Zulika Star Design's brooch is my fave. So colourful!
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much indeed for including my flower brooch I am very flattered ! And gemma bless ya! thank you for your comment !!!
    Your choices are great phillipa, they are all LOVELY !!
    I haven't been on folksy very much lately, think I might get weaving and get back to it !!
    This has made my day thank you, you lovely Folksters! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, thanks for featuring my tri-flower brooch! You've picked some lovely flowers there - aren't the real things so inspirational and gorgeous?

    I think my fave is the sweet little pendant at the end.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous fabric flowers! Lovely stuff! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Court & Spark's Blog!

I love to get your comments so feel free to air your thoughts here...

Also don't forget to sign in as a follower too(!)