Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Matryoshka Madness!!

This is strictly a limited run as I know a lot of crafters do versions of these(!) But I found this fabric I forgot I had and thought it was a good way to use up some fabric scraps for the backings... These are now available on MISI and I'll list some on Folksy tomorrow...


BTW All my shop listings and blog posts show up automatically on my Facebook Fan Page so if you haven't "liked" me on there yet feel free to check it out - I am usually quite quick to return the favour too(!)

2 comments:

  1. They are cute! Thank you for following my blog! I'm following you now too! I love your creations! :)
    x Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yours are very lovely too... Px

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Court & Spark's Blog!

I love to get your comments so feel free to air your thoughts here...

Also don't forget to sign in as a follower too(!)