Friday, 10 September 2010

My First Folksy Friday "Horsing Around"

A very simple theme for my first ever Folksy Friday, but since I've started making horses I've become a bit obsessed with them and there's so many wonderful horsey things out there... (plus my name Philippa means "lover of horses"!!)

Handprinted horses cushion by Helkatdesign


 

Hunter Gatherer Horse by One of Four



Galloping horse silhouette lampshade from Sara's decorative silhouette designs & more




Folk Horse Paper Cut Collage by Mangle Prints




Playing in the Sonoran Desert I etching by clairemcvinnie




Donkeys Disturbed By A Meteor Shower by James Green - Printworks


 

All the Kings Horses Racer back Vest from Bonbi Forest



9 comments:

  1. My sister-in-law owns horses, and you have just given me lots of shops to look for gifts for her.

    Thank you!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choices...you've led me to shops I've not seen before! I'll be taking a closer look for sure! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picks, look so good together!
    Love the folk horse collage, very intricate work.

    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brillant Folksy Friday! I love the etchings by Claire Mcvinnie.

    Thanks,
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for horses! Thanks for including my vest in this collection.
    Lee May

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great theme this week! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An excellent first Folksy Friday, love your theme, great items :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely picks for your First FF - well done you! I've also chosen the Horse pillow for mine today, it's stunning isn't it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great first folksy friday. Lovely finds- esp the papercut
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Court & Spark's Blog!

I love to get your comments so feel free to air your thoughts here...

Also don't forget to sign in as a follower too(!)