Wednesday, 8 September 2010

One of my blue Folk Horses featured in bootiesbydannie.blogspot.com

Thanks to Dannie for including one of my little blue Folk Horses in her blog about Folksy's September stars...

http://bootiesbydannie.blogspot.com/2010/09/september-stars-some-real-gems.html

Dannie has a fab Folksy Shop and website where she sells lovely crocheted items including the cutest baby booties (these red ones are my absolute favourites - I wish they came in my size(!))

www.folksy.com/shops/BootiesByDannie

2 comments:

  1. Awwww thanks for featuring me!!

    I've tweeted all about you so hopefully you will have a few more followers soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dannies stuff yoo :o) xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Court & Spark's Blog!

I love to get your comments so feel free to air your thoughts here...

Also don't forget to sign in as a follower too(!)