Friday, 10 September 2010

September Stars "In Glorious Technicolor"

As I have run out of things to list at the moment (too much blogging not enough making!) I have gathered together some wonderful colourful pieces from Folksy's September Stars listed over the last couple of days...

Resin Flower Cabochons from A Bead Cornucopia



Meadow Bracelet from Twinklyspangle



Malachite Slab from NOfkantsCurios

Fused Green Glass Pendant from blue daisy glass



Handmade Resin Pendants from Karen's Beads


5 comments:

  1. Gosh, thank you for including my Malachite specimen slab in your feature gallery today!

    Such a colourful array of item to choose from!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items - I love all the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that malachite is gorgeous. Thank you for including my handmade resin pendants (Karen's Beads)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful choices from Folksy September Stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including my Meadow Bracelet! I'm tempted by those cabouchons...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Court & Spark's Blog!

I love to get your comments so feel free to air your thoughts here...

Also don't forget to sign in as a follower too(!)